Thursday, June 27, 2002

Re: Converting the gcc backend to a library? > I submitted a patch in 1994, which turns the gcc backend into a
> library. I was told that it would lead to the gcc backend based
> commercial compiler. I am enclosing my ChangeLog here. I guess
> I can recreate it if I won't waste my time this time.

I hope this objection is not valid anymore (if it ever was). If if the
gcc backend is a library, derived compilers would still have to be
licensed under the GPL. And if somebody wants to produce a commercial
compiler that is available under GPL terms, so be it. I know companies
who do this right know...

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger LorinSandersx said...

The ancient art of the ninja was almost lost until the spirit of capitalism aroused the dormant assassin. A drama student named Stephen Hayes went to Japan to search out the ancient art. He met a man named Masaaki Hatsumi, who taught him the way of the ninja and they have been selling it and writing books about it ever since.

The 24.82 km long corridor Ray Ban Outlet will be the longest in Delhi Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Metro's Phase 3, enhancing the connectivity in the national capital region. The waiting time during Jordan Shoes For Sale peak hours, Coach Outlet Clearance Sale from 6 am to 11 Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet am, would now MK Outlet Online be 5.15 minutes and 6 minutes during the non peak hours. The travelling time between Best Yeezys Noida and Gurgaon will also be drastically reduced, from 90 to 50 minutes from tomorrow, after it is thrown open to the public..

I feel that these are important questions/ issues to raise, specially if the Coach Outlet Online policy will change. I have heard all sorts of opinions and possible ideas, including an implied consent in case of a death as a result of an automobile accident. I am not an organ donor: medicine has changed dramatically over the years and I think that the definition of brain dead is not yet on all codes..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home